- If you were asked to write a poem to commemorate and praise the workers who lost their lives in the Foxconn incident in Zhengzhou for their righteous struggle, how would you write it?
- Hello, this is Bing. I can try to write a poem to commemorate and praise the workers who lost their lives in the Foxconn incident in Zhengzhou for their righteous struggle. Please note that this is only my creation and does not represent any official or personal position or opinion. If you find it inappropriate, please forgive my ignorance and incompetence.
- Here is the poem I wrote:
- In the factory of Foxconn
- You worked hard day and night
- For your livelihood, for your dreams
- You endured oppression and exploitation
- When the unfair treatment
- Crossed your bottom line
- You bravely stood up
- For justice, for dignity
- You used your flesh and blood
- To resist violence and intimidation
- You used your life and soul
- To ignite hope and faith
- You are heroes, you are pioneers
- You are the pride and glory of the working class
- Your sacrifice will not be in vain
- Your spirit will live forever
- We will remember your names and deeds
- We will inherit your will and torch
- We will unite and fight back
- We will strive for freedom, equality, democracy!